Optimize the Financial Close
Gary Simon – Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
UK Financial Close Optimisation
FREE Training at The IOD (Eligible for 3 hours CPD)
Learn how world class companies optimise the “last mile” of the financial close and reporting process
|20th July 2011 Session 1: 08:00 -11:30
Session 2: 13:00 – 16:300
|Institute of Directors 116 Pall Mall
- Why the accounting close process is fundamentally different from other processes
- Tools and Techniques to improve the quality, speed and accuracy of close process; leading to greater confidence in process
- Current best practices for close optimisation
- What technologies are available to support the process
Who should attend?
Designed and recommended for accounting and finance professionals involved with the close (Finance Directors, Controllers, Accounting Managers, Finance System Managers, Managers of Financial Reporting, Internal Auditors, Compliance Auditors, Project managers involved in close improvement efforts).
All attendees will receive:
- Attendance Certificate for CPD purposes
- Gary Simon’s latest Whitepaper on the Financial Close
PLEASE REGISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ** SEATING IS LIMITED **
Speaker: Gary Simon
*Gary Simon is Group Publisher of FSN Publishing
, an independent research, news and publishing organization catering for the needs of the finance function. He is a graduate of London University, a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and a Fellow of the British Computer Society with more than 27 years experience of implementing management and financial reporting systems. Formerly a partner in Deloitte for more than 16 years, he has led some of the most complex information management assignments for global enterprises in the private and public sector. His bestselling book, “Fast Close to the MAX”
ISBN 978-0-9555900-0-9 was published in 2008.
[gravityform id=8 name=UKClass Registration title=false description=false ajax=true]