Clients from Geeknet, Inc. and Invacare Corporation, having worked with the AFRM® software solution, comment on the simple implementation of this new technology.
Once the initial AFRM® set-ups are completed, a simple way to train users while populating the system is to perform a conference room pilot.
The conference room pilot starts with the Administrator creating a new close period, usually the last closed month or quarter.
Next the team members start to re-create the close, attaching files using existing files on their share drives and capturing screen shots and emails.
The conference room pilot serves to accomplish the following goals:
- Users get hands-on use of the tool
- Managers are able to view their close
- Develop initial optimization ideas
- Establish appropriate level of documentation
- Confirm appropriateness of desktop procedures