A.C. Sondhi and Associates in association with Silicon Valley Accountants is pleased to present EITF Member Tony Sondhi in a series of free Webinars on financial reporting issues.
On the third Tuesday of each month (with a few exceptions) at 1:00 PM ET, Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor, and one of the preeminent experts in the field of revenue recognition) will lead a one hour webinar on a current issue in financial reporting.
A. C. Sondhi & Associates and SVA CPA Webcast
Accounting for Certain Tax Effects in Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income (AOCI)
March 22nd 2018
Please join us on March 22, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM (EST), when EITF Member Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor and one of the preeminent experts in the fields of revenue recognition and financial reporting risks), conducts our March 2018 webcast on critical issues you need to know to better use financial reporting guidance in ASU 2018-02. You will learn about the following critical issues (among others) in this webcast:
• Reclassification of Certain Tax Effects in AOCI,
• Companies Reporting impact on DTAs and DTL,
• Other Financial Reporting Consequences of the New Tax Act.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webcast is critical for those managers responsible for, and all team members participating in financial reporting at their firms, and the members of the financial reporting and investor relations team in your company. Staff accountants, internal and external auditors, financial reporting managers, controllers, CFOs, and financial analysts responsible for financial reporting, presentation, and analysis of issues at their companies as well as all users of financial statements will find this webcast useful.
OBJECTIVES AND PREREQUISITES
This webcast is designed to help you better understand the proposed technical corrections and improvements. Upon completing this webcast, you will:
1. Learn about critical financial reporting effects of ASU 2018-02,
2. Improve your understanding of the issues and financial reporting risks, and
3. Receive information about the key implications reported by several companies
4. Understand potential implications for your firm.
Given the introductory nature of this webcast, there are no prerequisites to attending this webcast.
Webinar attendees may be eligible for 2 NASBA approved CPE credits at no cost as long as the following criteria are met:
- Answer “Yes” to the question “Would you like to receive CPE credit for this webinar” at the bottom of the registration form.
- Specify the state in which you hold your license.
- Attend the webinar for the entire duration.
- Respond to a minimum of 3 polling questions per hour. (We will launch a few extra to help you meet this criteria.)
- Respond to the instructions provided during the broadcast.
- Complete a NASBA required program and speaker evaluation.
Please understand that in order for us to offer this educational opportunity at no cost all requirements listed above must be met. Failure to meet these requirements will result in a $50 administrative fee.
Recommended CPE Credits for this webinar: 1 ; Preparation: None; Level of Knowledge: Intermediate; Field of Study: Accounting; Method of Delivery: Group Internet-based; Complaint Resolution Policy; Cancellation Policy.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates, LLC strives to present current, accurate and enlightening information to its students. Should it become necessary to cancel this webinar for any reason registered attendees will be notified by email with as much advance notice as possible. For more information on administrative policies such as refunds and complaints please contact our offices at 727-797-1515.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the national Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBAregistry.com