Why engage SVA?
- Improved Communications: In order for any organization to optimize processes, communication is key. SVA has shown our clients that you can use a combination of technology and processes to improve communications within a department and across departments.
- More Efficient Processes SVA helps finance departments to develop and instill a culture of continuous improvement. With a combination of education, consulting, and coaching SVA helps organizations improve processes, reduce waste, and add value.
- Increased Visibility. Instantly know the status of every task in all of your key financial processes. Which are on schedule? Which are behind? Where do you need to apply additional resources?.
- Pain Free Audits. Is it possible to have a pain free audit? SVA helps companies manage internal and external audits more efficiently, dramatically reducing audit time and costs while maintaining compliance.
- Reduced Risk – Have all your controls in one place, easy to manage and accessible when you need them.
- Better Use of Personnel. SVA helps finance organizations improve cross training and better load balance tasks to make more efficient use of all available resources not matter where they are physically located.
- Continuous Improvement. By devoting a small amount of time each month to improving processes, organizations reap huge rewards. SVA helps organizations with a combination of education, consulting, and coaching to instill a culture of continuous improvement.
Finance organizations are faced with a series of unique challenges, including a constantly changing regulatory requirements, evolving organizational structures and mandates, and economic turbulee. Even as finance organizations have to cope with an ever changing environment, the requirement that they report on time remains. At the same time, companies need more from finance organizations than simply reporting the results. Finance needs to take a seat at the table and add value as companies seek to grow and thrive.
SVA has a proven record of helping finance organizations thrive in these challenging times Our services comprise two frameworks, both of which work together to create a more efficient and effective organization. Both frameworks employ a combination of consulting and education tailored specifically to your needs, and designed to help your organization.
- SVA’s Financial Effectiveness Framework (TM) focuses on helping companies balance People, Process, and Systems to achieve highly efficient organizations with improved teamwork, communications, and an ethic of continuous improvement
- Our Lean Value Creation Framework (TM) uses proven process improvement methodologies to help organizations to implement incremental changes, measure and then adapt or further improve. Using Lean continuous process improvement techniques, finance organizations increase efficiency, reduce waste, and focus on adding value.