- March 25, 2015
- 1:00 PM-2:00PM
Course Format: Webcast
Duration: 2 hours
Who Should Attend
About the Presenters
Webcast attendees will be eligible for up to 1 hour of NASBA approved CPE credit at no cost as long as the following criteria are met:
- Answer “Yes” to the question “Would you like to receive CPE credit for this webcast” at the bottom of the registration form.
- Specify the state in which you hold your license.
- Attend the entire webcast.
- Respond to all of the polling questions.
- Complete a NASBA required program and speaker evaluation. You will automatically be re-directed to this evaluation survey at the conclusion of the webcast. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR BROWSER OR OTHERWISE LEAVE THE SESSION BEFORE COMPLETING THIS EVALUATION OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR CPE CREDIT.
Please understand that in order for us to offer this educational opportunity at no cost all requirements listed above must be met. Failure to meet these requirements may result in a $50 administrative fee when manual intervention is required to override the automated process. Requests for duplicate Certificate of Completion documentation will also carry a $50 administrative fee.
Recommended CPE Credits for this webcast: 1 hour; Preparation: None; Level of Knowledge: Intermediate; Field of Study: Accounting; Method of Delivery: Group Internet-based.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates, LLC strives to present current, accurate and enlightening information to its students. Should it become necessary to cancel this webcast for any reason registered attendees will be notified by email with as much advance notice as possible. For more information on administrative policies such as refunds and complaints please contact our offices at 727-797-1515.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the national Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
Return to Upcoming Events