A.C. Sondhi and Associates in association with Silicon Valley Accountants is pleased to present EITF Member Tony Sondhi in a series of free Webinars on financial reporting issues.
On the third Tuesday of each month (with a few exceptions) at 1:00 PM Eastern Time, Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor, and one of the preeminent experts in the field of revenue recognition) will lead a one hour webinar on a current issue in financial reporting.
A. C. Sondhi & Associates and
Silicon Valley Accountants Webcast
October 16, 2018
1:00pm (Eastern Time)
Please join us on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 from 1:00 to 2:00 PM (EST), when EITF Member Tony Sondhi, (author, instructor and one of the preeminent experts in the fields of revenue recognition, Lease accounting and financial reporting risks), conducts our October 2018 webcast on critical issues you as a member of your company’s financial reporting team need to know to know about recently issued and potential new reporting requirements. You will learn about the following critical issues (among others) in this webcast:
- ASU 2018-15 – Customers’ reporting of the implementation costs of SaaS arrangements
- Proposed ASU (EITF Issue 18-A) Acquisition accounting and ASC 606
- EITF Issue 18-B – Accounting for Episodic Television
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webcast is critical for those managers responsible for, and all team members participating in financial reporting at their firms, and the members of the financial reporting and investor relations team in your company. Staff accountants, internal and external auditors, financial reporting managers, controllers, CFOs, and financial analysts responsible for financial reporting, presentation, and analysis of issues at their companies as well as all users of financial statements will find this webcast useful.
OBJECTIVES AND PREREQUISITES
This webcast is designed to help you better understand the critical considerations of the recently issued and potential reporting requirements. Upon completing this webcast, you will:
- Learn about critical financial reporting decisions for ASU 2018-15
- Improve your understanding of the issues and financial reporting risks, and
- Receive information about the key takeaways from public company reporting perspectives.
- Understand potential implications for your firm.
Given the introductory nature of this webcast, there are no prerequisites to attending this webcast.
Webinar attendees may be eligible for 1 NASBA approved CPE credit at no cost as long as the following criteria are met:
- Answer “Yes” to the question “Would you like to receive CPE credit for this webinar” at the bottom of the registration form.
- Specify the state in which you hold your license.
- Attend the webinar for the entire duration.
- Respond to a minimum of 3 polling questions per hour. (We will launch a few extra to help you meet this criteria.)
- Respond to the instructions provided during the broadcast.
- Complete a NASBA required program and speaker evaluation.
Please understand that in order for us to offer this educational opportunity at no cost all requirements listed above must be met. Failure to meet these requirements will result in a $50 administrative fee.
Recommended CPE Credits for this webinar: 1 ; Preparation: None; Level of Knowledge: Intermediate; Field of Study: Accounting; Method of Delivery: Group Internet-based; Complaint Resolution Policy; Cancellation Policy.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates, LLC strives to present current, accurate and enlightening information to its students. Should it become necessary to cancel this webinar for any reason registered attendees will be notified by email with as much advance notice as possible. For more information on administrative policies such as refunds and complaints please contact our offices at 727-797-1515.
A.C. Sondhi & Associates is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the national Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBAregistry.com