Tony Sondhi -Seminar Schedule
Revenue from Contracts with Customers
How will ASU 2014-09 (Topic 606) affect your contracts and revenue reporting? And how does this change your financial reporting risk profile?
The new revenue standard issued by the FASB and the IASB in May 2014 makes significant changes to the reporting and presentation of collectibility, certain intellectual property arrangements, and disclosures, among other issues. My seminars will address critical issues in the context of a comprehensive discussion of the new standard.
Upcoming Seminar Dates & Location:
New Revenue Recognition Standards
- August 7-8, 2014 — Boston, MA
- August 14-15, 2014 — Redwood City, CA
- August 18-19, 2014 — Dallas, TX
- August 21-22, 2014 — Raleigh, NC
- August 25-26, 2014 — SanDiego, CA
- August 28-29, 2014 — San Jose, CA
- September 15-16, 2014 — San Jose, CA
- September 29-30, 2014 — Orlando, FL
- October 9-10, 2014 — Nashville, TN
- October 22-23, 2014 — Chicago, IL
- October 27-28, 2014 — Atlanta, GA
- November 10-11, 2014 — Irvine, CA
- November 17-18, 2014 — Boston, MA
- November 20-21, 2014 — Portland, OR
- December 1-2, 2014 — San Jose, CA
- December 18-19, 2014 — San Diego, CA
Cloud Computing for SaaS Customers
Financial Reporting in the Cloud Computing
Advanced Topics in Cloud Computing (Call for eligibility)
Advanced Topics in Software Revenue (Call for eligibility)
Click on the date and city of your choice to register.
After registering for the seminar, check out our monthly webinar!
All programs qualify for NASBA CPE credit hours in the accounting field of study. One day programs: 8 hours; Two-day programs: 16 hours. Objectives, prerequisites and information on who should attend can be found on our website at www.acsondhi.com
Two or more from the same company that attend any combination of Spring 2014 programs can save $200 per person.
Cannot be used in combination with Early Registration discount.
For topic outlines, rates and to register go to:
or call 727-797-1515
A.C. Sondhi & Associates is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the national Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
A.C. Sondhi & Associates
PO Box 338
Safety Harbor, Florida 34695